At AI, we do privileged work that is critical to enabling and sustaining the mission of our customers. We enhance their ability to preserve national security, deliver justice and serve the public through failsafe technologies and systems. We take that responsibility very seriously. We make it our job to understand our customer’s mission and the user’s reality, right from the start. We account for potential points of failure up front – from improper scoping to user distrust – enabling us to manage risk effectively from day one.
This proven approach sheds light on what customers really need to succeed – from adaptation to innovation. For us, there’s no problem too complex and no fix too small. Our work leaves no stone unturned in leading our customers where they need to be, efficiently and effectively
Applied Insight (AI) is seeking a talented Voice Network Engineer in Colorado Springs, Colorado at Schreiver AFB
• Hands-on working knowledge of carrier-grade VoIP infrastructure, specifically:
Significant hosted Cisco, Avaya, platforms)
End point devices (Polycom VVX, Cisco)
• Strong hands-on working knowledge of Cisco routers, Call Manager, and switches.
Able to understand and analyze WireShark results to solve complex SIP VoIP and IP internetworking challenges
• Test and implement Internet-based global voice solution.
• Provide network support for VoIP phone system and troubleshoot voice quality problems as required.
• Collect and analyze user requirements and generate IT-approved voice/network solutions.
• Monitor a voice/network incident queue and work trouble tickets.
• Utilize and maintain voice/network monitoring tools and respond promptly and appropriately to alerts.
• Work with external suppliers on voice/network planning, implementation, and support activities.
• Communicate and work with IT support and engineering team.
• VoIP Fundamentals and QoS
• TCP/IP Fundamentals
• IP Packet Analysis and troubleshooting
• Dynamic Multipoint VPN (DMVPN) and IPSec Protocol
• Network Firewalls
• Cisco Routers and Switches
• Cisco IOS Command Line
• Cisco Access Control Lists
• Multi-factor authentication implementation and management
Required network experience and certifications:
• 5+ years VoIP and QoS technical support
• 3+ years network engineering/technical support
• Cisco CCNA, CCNA Voice, CCNP Voice or equivalent