At Applied Insight, we leave no stone unturned in solving our customers’ technology challenges. Supporting the Federal Government with the strongest mission focus, our solutions empower people to collaborate more effectively in delivering services vital to the nation. Our unique approach to information technology considers people first. We make it our job to understand our customer’s mission and the user’s reality right from the start, combining technology and process to deliver what customers really need to succeed – from adaptation to innovation – drawing on our long experience of supporting the US Defense, Intelligence and Federal Civilian communities.
Applied Insight (AI) is looking for a Network Support Analyst in San Antonio, TX. This is a 24x7 worksite.
Shift Hours: Saturday-Monday- 7AM-3PM
Thursday-Friday- 5AM- 1PM
• Analyze, isolate, and resolve network problems. This includes but is not limited to technical, procedural, operational, and functional issues
• Assist court network administrators troubleshooting routers and switches
• Perform the initial evaluation, triage, and ticket handling
• Provide in-depth technical notification to the customer and timely triage on a 24x7 basis for WAN, Voice, Security and Remote Access related incidents
• Work directly with AT&T and Level 3 for all Circuit testing, NCR for all hardware support and engineering IOD/IED for all other site outages to ensure the customer related event is handled to resolution
• U.S. Citizenship is required
• Bachelor’s degree and 6 years of professional experience (3 specialized), or High school and 6 years specialized experience (Master’s Degree and 3 years of experience also acceptable)
• 6 years of professional experience (3 specialized), or 6 years specialized experience
• Demonstrated "real world" Cisco network environment support
• Cisco networking (CCNA/CCNP preferred)
• Troubleshooting / analytical / decision making skills
• WAN/Voice/Security/Remote Access Troubleshooting
• Enjoys a fast paced environment.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Able to work and interact with others in a structured / team environment.
• Accuracy and attention to detail, must have organizational skills.
• Independent problem solver with troubleshooting, decision making and analytical skills.
• Requires limited supervision
• Time management skills
• Flexibility and adaptability to handle competing work demands.
• Verbal and written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to communicate to nontechnical audience on technical issues
• Ability to work flexible hours and be on-call
• Ability to do limited travel (0 – 4 times a year)