At AI, we do privileged work that is critical to enabling and sustaining the mission of our customers. We enhance their ability to preserve national security, deliver justice and serve the public through failsafe technologies and systems. We take that responsibility very seriously. We make it our job to understand our customer’s mission and the user’s reality, right from the start. We account for potential points of failure up front – from improper scoping to user distrust – enabling us to manage risk effectively from day one.
This proven approach sheds light on what customers really need to succeed – from adaptation to innovation. For us, there’s no problem too complex and no fix too small. Our work leaves no stone unturned in leading our customers where they need to be, efficiently and effectively
Applied Insight (AI) is seeking a talented SAP Design Engineer in Tampa Florida. SAP Design Engineer with have experience developing data visualizations via SAP’s Design Studio. This candidate would be responsible for gathering and analyzing dashboard requirements and development of Design Studio Dashboards based upon HANA models. In addition, the individual would participate in discussions to validate captured dashboard requirements and develop functional/technical designs.
• Responsible for the SAP Design Studio development lifecycle from design through implementation and production support
• Create planning functions and planning sequences in SAP.
• Create dashboards using SAP Lumira for CPM planning modules.
• Designing and developing data extracts from SAP and non-SAP systems.
• Utilize SAP Lumira and Design Studio to create to create dashboard views
• Active Secret Clearance
• Strong experience in SAP Design Studio
• Strong experience in SQL script development
• Knowledge of the SAP ECC planning modules SAP HANA Studio experience
• Experience with SAP Integrated Planning VBA experience & knowledge of MS Office Excel functions
• Hands-on technical SAP Dashboard/Lumira experience.
• Hands-on technical SAP HANA experience.
• Experience in writing both functional and technical documentation.
• Ability to work with a diverse and integrated team consisting of application developers, technical business users and business analysts.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to build strong relationships with internal clients, and a successful track record of collaboration.
• Proficient in CSS and Java scripts
• Proficient in Visual BI.