At AI, we do privileged work that is critical to enabling and sustaining the mission of our customers. We enhance their ability to preserve national security, deliver justice and serve the public through failsafe technologies and systems. We take that responsibility very seriously. We make it our job to understand our customer’s mission and the user’s reality, right from the start. We account for potential points of failure up front – from improper scoping to user distrust – enabling us to manage risk effectively from day one. This proven approach sheds light on what customers really need to succeed – from adaptation to innovation. For us, there’s no problem too complex and no fix too small. Our work leaves no stone unturned in leading our customers where they need to be, efficiently and effectively
Applied Insight (AI) is seeking a talented PHP Software Developer in Indian Head, MD
• Active TS/SCI Clearance required. Candidate may also be required to successfully complete a CI Polygraph.
• Candidates must be proficient in one the following: PHP, Java, C++
• Experience with programing that interfaces with enterprise databases like Oracle, MySQL and PostGIS
• Must have experience in designing, coding, modify and debugging of web applications
• Must have the ability to work independently and in a team environment.
• Experience within the DIA (Defense Intelligence Agency) domain highly desired.
• Experience or interest in any of the following technologies is highly desired: